BPM white paper
for operational departments
In these times of economic stress, organisations have an opportunity to improve their agility, speed of response and business performance through BPM.
More than 20% of the decision-makers surveyed as part of Markess’ latest market research confirmed this strategic dimension of BPM, a means of optimising operational performance while using the information system to further the company’s strategic vision?
In this BPM white paper, we will explore:
- BPM methodologies compared in real life
- The must-have technological and functional aspects
- Recommendations to ensure a successful BPM project
- The top-down approach based on an overhaul of the processes
- The bottom-up approach based on process optimisation
Find all the answers by downloading our practical white paper on BPM.